Gain Sailing Experience! Myrtle Beach Sailing School will be offering two multi-day sailing excursions this season. Any of our current and former students as well as those with ASA certifications from other schools are eligible to participate. There will be three (3) spots available, four (4) if there is a couple. If needed, I will research chartering a second sailboat for each trip.
Sail to Charleston
- 5 Days / June 7th – 11th (Wed – Sun)
- Approximate 100 mile ocean sail each way
- $750 per person / Meals while under sail included
- 3 person minimum
- Wed – Meet at 11am to discuss trip & provisions.
Depart at 4pm (Sail through the night).
- Thur – Make landfall between 11am – 4pm.
Have dinner together. Evening free.
- Fri – Morning free.
Charleston Harbor sail after lunch (optional).
- Sat – Depart by 2pm.
- Sun – Make landfall between 9am – 2pm.
Sail to Bald Head Island
- 3 Days / August 25th – 27th (Fri – Sun)
- Approximate 25 mile ocean sail each way
- $400 per person / Meals while under sail included
- 2 person minimum
- Thu – Meet at 6pm to discuss trip & provisions.
- Fri – Depart at 9am.
- Sat – Morning free.
Cape Fear River sail after lunch (optional).
- Sun – Depart at 9am. Make landfall between 5 – 7pm.
Please either email me using our contact form or call me at 843-241-6874 to discuss.