ASA CERTIFICATION COURSES:
Industry-leading 2 student limit per 101 & 103 course, and 3 student limit per 104 course, unless family (4ppl max), allowing you more time sailing.
All courses require a non-refundable 50% deposit. Once received, all instructional materials will be mailed to you.
Each individual and combination course, with the exception of ASA105 Coastal Navigation, is flexible schedule based, allowing us the freedom to schedule our classes based on your needs.
Private lessons are available for an additional $300 per individual course.
• ASA 101 Basic Keelboat - 3 Days/2 Nights or 4 Days/3 Nights
• ASA 103 Basic Coastal Cruising - 3 Days/2 Nights
• ASA 104 Bareboat Cruising - 4 Days/3 Nights
• ASA 105 Coastal Navigation - Home-Study Format
• ASA 101 or 103 Challenge - 1 Day
Cruising Couple Combo Course:
• ASA 101/103 - 6 Days/5 Nights
Advanced Combo Courses:
(MUST have previous sailing experience. Please call to discuss.)
• ASA 101/103/104 (Advanced 1) - 6 Days/5 Nights
Our on-the-water ASA Certification classes are live-aboard programs. So what does this mean for you? SAVINGS! You will stay aboard the sailboat in true cruiser style while incurring NO HOTEL ROOM EXPENSE.
Course materials and testing are included in your sailing lesson tuition. A trial ASA Membership is included when taking the ASA 101 course.
A $150 per student deposit is required for course registration.
Private lessons are available for an additional $300 per course.
Final payment is due twenty-one (21) days before you arrive and is paid via emailed invoice.